Ten Most-Read Posts of 2019
As we get to the end of another year, let me share with you the ten most-read posts here on Yinkahdinay in the past 12 months. Interestingly, only three of them were actually written in 2019.
10. Position Statements on Reformed Churches and Sexual Abuse
9. The Synod of Dort and the Sabbath
8. Pastoral Q & A: Vaccinations (always a contentious topic that gets a lot of interest — for better or for worse)
7. Isaiah Reveals a Message No One Will Believe: A Good Friday Sermon on Isaiah 53:1-3
6. The Case that Went Nowhere: Willis De Boer in the CRC
5. Can a Christian Eat Black Pudding? (glad that people continue to take an interest in this delicacy!)
4. What’s Wrong with Hillsong?
3. The ESV Study Bible vs. The Reformation Study Bible: A Comparison (fourth year running that this post has made the top ten!)
2. Piper: No Desire to Read the Bible?
1. Tetelestai: It is Finished (this one always surprises me — one little Greek word gets a lot of attention!)
And with that, I’m taking my summer vacation beginning January 1 and so I’ll be taking my usual break from blogging. Hope to see you here again in February!